Banner

MENU Buttons

Monday, June 17, 2013

Fall Family Portraits | Houston Spring The Woodlands Family Photographer

FALL IS FAMILY PORTRAIT TIME!!

What?  It's summer.  I know.  We just started summer vacation but it's not too early to schedule your family's fall portrait session.  Here's why...the fall portrait season (October and November) is the busiest season for family portrait photographers.  It's good to get booked early so that you have your choice of date and time and possibly location for your photo session.  By getting the details of payment and signed portrait agreement done early, we can then focus on the other details of the session like wardrobe, location, props, and any other staging for the session.  And who likes to be rushed at the last minute anyway?

Here are some things to consider when booking your family fall portrait session.

1) TRUST - Custom portraits are an investment.  These are documented memories that your family will keep for a very long time.  I am confident in my ability to deliver a quality product and have fun with the family while doing it!  




2) STYLE - The images on my blog and website are the best indication of what your images will look like.  My sessions tend to be very relaxed yet guided and I take subtle cues from the family as to how the session is going and how it needs to flow.  I like to get posed shots done in the beginning of a session while the kids are usually still on their best behavior (I have a rowdy 5-year-old and know how that goes so I can easily go along with whatever comes)!  Then we just let it go and we capture lots of great, what-I-call, "family moments" where you get to just be YOU and I just tag along and capture the whole thing!


3) END PRODUCTS - Think about what you would like as the end product before your session.  This will help us both plan for the images even down to the wardrobe choices.  Are you interested in a gorgeous canvas gallery to hang on your living room wall?  Framed portraits?  Holiday cards?  Digital images?  I will help you see the possibilities with all of these options before and after our session.


So book your FALL PORTRAIT session today!  Contact me at tara@taraflannery.com.