Banner

MENU Buttons

Monday, June 11, 2012

Giving is a gift

I had the pleasure of dropping off the photo packages today for another session with the Northwest Assistance Ministries families in the Interfaith Hospitality Network.  It is truly a gift to be able to provide family portraits for them...my friends, my brothers, and my sisters.  The director of the program told me today that these families get so excited to see the photos and they truly treasure them because they wouldn't otherwise have family portraits.  My heart soared!  What a gift to be able to give...

Family ONE - oldest son graduated from high school the day that we took the photos.  Mom is so VERY VERY proud of him!  What an accomplishment!



Family TWO - this little boy was so adorable I could eat him up!  I'm in love with the black & white where only he is looking straight at me!




Family THREE - okay now this little dude had some personality as you can see in the collage that I put together.  So cool!