Banner

MENU Buttons

Thursday, January 12, 2012

I'm thinking of You | Houston Photographer

I have to admit another love of mine is stationery.  I love the way a font or photo can make you FEEL!  And when you receive a card in the mail (an actual card with writing), there's something special about it.  Something that says, you are special to me and I care about you.  That's why I love to get Christmas cards too.  It's personal.

So when a need arose at the church for cards, I was more than happy to help!  These are two of my latest creations for our Congregational Care Team - the folks who keep in touch with those who are ill or going through a rough time in their lives.  Just a note to say we care and we walk this journey with you.  Hopefully these cards will move others as they have moved me.